Honestly, I have several other recipes in ‘queue’ for this blog, but I made this tonight for dinner and had to share it. This recipe does contain butter, so I guess it is technically ‘primal’ instead of ‘paleo’, so sorry about that. If you do use butter every once in a while, this would be a good way to do it!
What I liked: Holy cow, this was easy and yummy and looks like it took a ton of effort. My four year old said it was like we were in a ‘fancy restaurant!’
I found the recipe from Rachel Ray’s 30 Minute Get Real Meals. She made hers with bacon-braised napa, but I did not have any of that, so I made mine with green beans.
– 4 pork chops
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 4 Tablespoons butter, very soft
– 2 Tablespoons grainy mustard (I used 1 Tablespoon Dijon and 1 Tablespoon Plain Mustard because that is what I had in the fridge!)
– 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
– Splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
– Heat EVOO in frying pan. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and sauté until done.
– While pork chops are cooking, mix butter, mustard, parsley and apple cider vinegar in small bowl.
– Serve pork chops with 1 Tablespoon mustard butter on top. Enjoy!