Really – do I have to say anything else to sell you on these beauties? Nope, didn’t think so. Here’s the recipe. I found it at http://www.health-bent.com/pork/paleo-bacon-wrapped-sweet-potato-fries
– 1 or 2 sweet potatoes cut into fries about the thickness of your pinky finger.
– Bacon – don’t’ use the thick cut. I used the nitrate free from Trader Joe’s.
– Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
– Cut the bacon into smaller pieces– I just cut it in half and then half again.
– Wrap the fries in the bacon and put them in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes –keep checking to make sure the bacon is totally done.
Enjoy! We loved these – I hope you do too!