Oh, man. These are good! I have to say that I have really missed baking since I started doing the paleo lifestyle. There is something about baking – something about mixing a variety of different ingredients together to create something totally new. It is just like alchemy for me. Making dinner just doesn’t cut it. You have a raw roast, then, you have a cooked roast. Here, you have a bit of this, a bit of that, and fifteen minutes later, you have pizza muffin perfection! Enjoy!
I found this recipe from a link that my friend, Annalisa, sent me. Check out this site – it has some great recipes!
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp Coconut oil (I melted mine in the microwave)
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Pepperoni (I cut mine up into tiny bites)
- ¼ cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes ( I cut these up into tiny bites too)
- 2 Tbsp Yellow onion, diced
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Basil
– Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
– Mix together your eggs, oil, milk, salt, and vanilla in one bowl
– In a separate bowl, mix together your flour, spices, and baking powder
– Add your flower mixture to your egg mixture and mix until there are no lumps left.
– Fold in your veggies and your pepperoni.
– Pour into a lined muffin pan (this recipe will make 7 muffins) and bake for 15 minutes.
– Enjoy! : )